WF VELKÝ HLAVÁKOV
6 x ENERCON E147 EP5 – 5,0 MW, hub height 125 m
eventually 6 x ENERCON E138 EP3 – 4,2 MW, hub height 130 m
Project plan in the Karlovy Vary region, launched in 2021, located in the cadastral municipality Velký Hlavákov, has the altitude ranging from 610 to 620 m above sea level.
- 3 x ENERCON E 147 EP5/5,0 MW, 125 m hub height, 147 m diameter rotor,
- eventually 3 x ENERCON E 138 EP3/4,2 MW, 130 m hub heigh, 138 m diameter rotor.
- Consent of the village with the investment plan.
- Contractually secured land for construction.
- EIA –Environmental Impact Assessment – during the study, a negative impact on the environment of the proposed VTE No. 1, 2, 3 was found and therefore these were excluded from the assessment and the study continued only for VTE No. 4, 5, 6 – submitted to the Regional Authority for assessment.
- Based on the opinion of the RA on the EIA, a change in the zoning plan will be initiated.
- Planning permission – expected in 2024.
- Building permit – expected in 2024.
- Construction of the wind farm in 2025.
- Expected yearly power generation approx. 25 000 000 kWh.
The construction of wind farm is expected in 2025.