WIND FARM VRBICE
2 x ENERCON E82 E2 – 2,3 MW, hub height 98 m
Project plan in the Karlovy Vary region, launched in 2005, is located in the cadastral municipality Vrbice at war.
- 2 x ENERCON E82 / 2,3 MW, hub height 98 m, 82 m diameter rotor.
- Binding opinion CEZ, as, for connection of 6 MW to existing lines of 22 kV at a distance of approx 0.6 km away.
- Consent of the village with the investment plan.
- Private land.
- EIA – (study of the impact on the environment) submitted.
- Territorial decision – final 22.10.2008.
- Building permit – 8.3.2010.
- On 11 February 2010, the company VTE Vrbice, Ltd. was established for this project. This company is also the investor and operator of the project.
- Estimated annual production of approximately 9.3 million kWh.
AVOIDING THE QUANTITY OF POLLULANTS
The operation of VP Vrbice was launched on 28 December 2010.